Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Spring Has Sprung
After a rather long week it was a lovely surprise to open my mailbox and receive such a wonderful RAK from Carol. She sent me this beautiful Autumn Leaves Patchwork kit. I just love it and can't wait to get stitching:) There was also a lovely Silkrweavers aida pack as well!!! Thanks again Carol:)


Well, Spring has sprung. Here are some photos from our front yard:

From sunny news to sad news. My condolences go out to Steve Irwin's family after his tragic accident yesterday. Just a horrible thing to happen.

posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:29 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 11:47 pm, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    What a wonderful RAK from Carol! And thank you for sharing your daffodils with us :)
    It's lovely to read you again Karen :)

     
  • At 6:18 am, Blogger Carol said…

    You are welcome Karen! You know why I sent you the giftie :-) Glad you are feeling better!!

    The leaves are just starting to turn a little orangey here... not much, just the first hints of autumn... sigh, I want summer back!

     
  • At 11:47 pm, Blogger Wendy said…

    Karen ~ love the pictures of your daffodils - the colours are gorgeous!

     
  • At 10:50 am, Blogger Trish said…

    Gorgeous daffodils! I am soo envious - they don't grow here at all!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

     
  • At 2:20 pm, Blogger Cindy said…

    The Daffodils are so bright and beautiful. Thanks for sharing this picture. I love flowers.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com