Wednesday, July 05, 2006
More on Teris Stocking
I had the day off today so I did some more on Teri's Stocking. I also made a couple of others I have finished into stockings. Just the piping around the edge to go. When they are finished I will take photos:) While I was stitching I caught a baseball game on ESPN. Unfortunately it wasn't the Red Sox but at least I saw the Yankees get thrashed by Cleveland, so that was good to watch (apologies to any Yankees fans:))

Tomorrow, after work, Bren and I are heading down to Sydney to see Pirates Of The Carribean II. We are really looking forward to that:).

Sorry there is not much news. Not an awful lot happening at the moment.



posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:12 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:08 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Hey, this is nice - a stitching update from Karen :-) Your stocking looks wonderful - I would love to see the ones you finished up.

    Pirates of the Caribbean looks like it is a great one - I might try to talk Mikey into taking me to see it (you know us, we usually just wait for the DVD.... but this one looks theater-worthy)...

    Did you see how yesterday was the Yankees' owner's birthday - and they got seriously thrashed on his birthday - LOL!!! I fear the Sox may not do well tonight, though... the pitcher we are using is new to us, but not a good pitcher... wish they would start someone else instead!

     
  • At 9:00 am, Blogger Nia said…

    Can't wait to see the finished stockings Kaz ;)

    I'm off to GOld Class to see Pirates tonight - I'm so looking forward to it...AND the fact it's a date is nice too :)

    Enjoy the movie tomorrow :)

    T

     
  • At 9:49 am, Blogger Anne S said…

    Ooh, now there's a thought for my day off tomorrow hmmmm - Pirates! :D Hope you have a good night out. Your stocking is looking good :)

     
  • At 9:34 am, Blogger Wendy said…

    Lovely work on Terri's stocking! And lucky you - seeing Pirates of the Caribbean. That's one I think I'll try to catch on our holidays. Let us know how you like it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com