Thursday, July 27, 2006
Weight Watchers
I weighed in yesterday at Weight Wtachers and have lost another 1.2kgs (2.7lbs) so that was good news.

It's been an interesting week. I woke up with a bad back the last week which ended up with a few trips to the ER at the hopital with a suspected blood clot in my leg. Luckily it turned out to be a pinched sciatic nerve in my back that also resulted in a really sore calf muscle. I have had x-rays and ultrasounds but everything turned out ok. My doctor said to try some stretching exercises at the gym which I will start tomorrow. It sure is a lot better than it was a week ago.

I will load the photo of the lovely fabric Carol sent me:)


Only 8 more days until Boy From Oz. It can't come quick enough.

posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:10 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 10:19 pm, Blogger Wendy said…

    Another great WW's week - congratulations! But sorry to hear about your problems with your sore back and leg. I've heard sciatica is very very painful. I hope you feel better soon, and I'm sure your wonderful fabric gift has helped.

     
  • At 10:44 pm, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    Ouch! Sciatic nerves can really mess you up, can't they!
    That fabric from Carol is just gorgeous and could be used for so many lovely projects - isn't she the sweetest!

     
  • At 11:26 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Oh, what a relief - no bad news from the x-ray - and glad you feel better!!! I missed out on IMing you last night due to finishing Harvest Moon - will try to do so tonight, miss you!!!

    Congrats on the continued weight loss - I am so proud, even though I think you are already quite slim :-) OK, what is Boy from Oz??

     
  • At 2:46 am, Blogger Kim said…

    Congrats on the weight loss! And I hope your back is better soon. :D

     
  • At 12:56 pm, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Ohhh, hope you are feeling better. I am glad to hear that it was not blood clots.

    Carol sent you such beautiful fabric. What is the color? I really like it!

     
  • At 8:48 pm, Blogger Mel in Dubai said…

    Yay on the weight loss! Boo to the back pain :( Hope you feel better real quick.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com