Tuesday, July 25, 2006
A RAK but no Photo
Yesterday I got a wonderful surprise in the mail. I was RAK'd by Carol with a wonderul piece of Lakeside Linen in 40ct Sand Dune with a Vintage finish. I tried doing a Blog entry last night to share my surprise but our internet connection was done and now, tonight, I can't seem to load photos. Arrrgghhh, very frustrating. I will try sharing a photo of the linen tomorrow:) Thanks again Carol. Such a lovely (and always generous) friend:)
posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:59 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:08 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Aw, you are so welcome! For those who are interested, the fabric I gave Karen is the special cut for Village of Hawk Run Hollow - I am sure it won't be long before Karen has that one going - can't wait to see it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com