Tuesday, May 16, 2006
I've got a bug

Well, I had planned to do some stitching tonight but I'm afraid I have woken up with a very sore throat and have been feeling progressively worse as the day has gone on. I guess all the long hours and little sleep have led to getting run down and now I've ended up with a cold. Not to worry, I'll just dose up on some vitamen C and get an early night. I was determined to post tonight though as I want to try to get back into my daily postings:)
posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:18 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:01 pm, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    Take care Karen, and do get better soon :) We'll be waiting for you :)

     
  • At 11:15 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Oh my goodness! How is that for bad luck?? Take care of yourself - sounds like time for DVDs and naps!!

     
  • At 12:29 am, Blogger Lelia said…

    Karen - Get well soon!

     
  • At 5:22 pm, Blogger Leonie said…

    I guess your body has finally had enough! Take good care of yourself and you'll be back stitching in no time at all!!

     
  • At 6:56 pm, Blogger Mel in Dubai said…

    Lots of Vitamin C and lots of rest :) Hope you are feeling better soon, Karen.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com