Thursday, April 27, 2006
A slow news day
Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been quiet. To be honest the last 2 days have been so uneventful that I just haven't be able to think of anything to write about:) I do want to thank everyone for all the well wishes for Buster. He is doing really well:)

One big thing did happen today and that is that we finally signed our new lease. We get the keys on Monday. During next week we will spend our evenings up at teh cottage getting much of the racking and fixtures up and then on the weekend of the 6th we will move the shop. I just can't wait for teh move to be behind us:)
posted by Karen's Blog @ 10:31 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 12:22 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Congratulations!!! You must be so thrilled! (I know I am!!)

     
  • At 1:44 am, Blogger Shelleen said…

    I am also thrilled for you and the shop. You must be so nervous and excited all at the same time.

     
  • At 5:25 am, Blogger Kim said…

    Congrats on signing the lease! Have fun with the fix up. :D

     
  • At 6:10 pm, Blogger Mel in Dubai said…

    I'm so glad the lease has been finalised, Karen! It must be a huge relief and very exciting!

     
  • At 4:28 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations Karen. I can't wait to see photos of the inside with all the goodies.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com