Saturday, April 22, 2006
A better day today

Well, just a busy day at work today. Not quite as eventful as yesterday thank goodness. Now we have 3 days off though and I can't wait. Tomorrow Bren and I are going out to a town called Lithgow down the other side of the mountains to a yearly festival called Ironfest. It is sort of a medieval festival with lots of arts and crafts. Should be a fun day:)

Carina, I am so pleased you will be in Australia again soon and will hopefully be able to come up and visit. I will really look forward to that:)

Just a bit of stitching on Southern Jewel tonight.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:19 pm  
8 Comments:
  • At 12:20 am, Blogger Judith said…

    This is such a nice colorfull thing. I don;t know how it will be in the end, but it looks already great.

     
  • At 12:51 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Southern Jewel is so pretty - I have never seen that one before :-) Oh, enjoy your long weekend!

    Red Sox lost last night, even though they were leading 6-2 late in the game! Manny finally got his first home run - in fact, he got two!!!! Today Toronto has their ace pitcher against our back up pitcher (because Wells is on the disabled list) - not a good stretch for our team right now!

     
  • At 6:01 am, Blogger Von said…

    This is a new design to me too and I love the color choices. Can't wait to see more Karen! Enjoy your long weekend. :D

     
  • At 9:01 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a beautiful piece of work Karen.

     
  • At 9:54 am, Blogger cathymk said…

    Looks lovely, Karen! Such pretty colours.

     
  • At 3:54 pm, Blogger Mel in Dubai said…

    Love how Southern Jewel is turning out, Karen :)

    Enjoy your long weekend and Ironfest!

     
  • At 7:47 am, Blogger Miz said…

    Is Southern Jewel still in print? How would one order it?

     
  • At 8:53 am, Blogger Shelleen said…

    I love those colors.
    Glad that your dog is ok. I had a dog that had one on her thigh and we had it removed and I was worried as well.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com