Thursday, May 04, 2006
Last Day In The Old Shop
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been blogging the last couple of days. Bren and I have been burning the midnight oil getting the new shop ready for when the removalists arrive on Saturday. We had our last day of trading in our old shop today Yayyyyy!!!! It's going to be exhausting over the next few days but I will get back to my daily blogging after we re-open on Tuesday. I am having stitching withdrawals. LOL.

I look forward to catching up on what everyone else is doing next week.

Carol, I have been searching all over the house for my birthday present but have had no luck. Now Bren has also hidden my present from his mum and dad as well. Arrrgghhhh!!LOL. Only one more day to wait:)
posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:27 pm  
9 Comments:
  • At 11:09 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Hmmmm.... maybe in the trunk of your car? Gosh, I hope not! There is a small box of Milk Duds in there for you - they won't like any heat! LOL

     
  • At 11:45 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    I bet it's an exciting feeling getting yourself ready to move your business from one place to the other. Can't wait to see your 'before' and 'after pics.

     
  • At 12:38 am, Blogger Mel in Dubai said…

    Don't get too worn out, Karen :) Looking forward to seeing some pics too!

     
  • At 4:38 pm, Blogger Leonie said…

    How exciting! Just think, in a few days things will settle down.....;)

     
  • At 8:33 pm, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    Happy Birthday, Karen! :) :) Hope you have a wonderful day :)
    And thank you for the Bday wishes! ;)

     
  • At 7:52 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN, I hope your day was spent enjoying lots of stitching goodies.

     
  • At 9:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best of luck with the move Karen! Definitely need to see pics of the new shop.

     
  • At 9:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, and BTW, on the phone you asked for the link to my blog, it's http://chewedaway.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 1:50 am, Blogger Kim said…

    Congrats! Have fun getting into the new place! :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com