Friday, April 28, 2006
A night out with friends
Well, another rather uneventful day today although I did have a rather unusual customer who came in today and told me she was a gypsy on her way through the mountains. She is the first gypsy I have met. Very strange lady I have to say.

Tonight we had an impromptu dinner around at a friends house which was nice.

Tonight I downloaded Part 5 of Chatelaine Mystery IX so I will stitch that tomorrow. Looks like another quick part to stitch:
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:08 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:14 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Hmmmm, a gypsy! Neat!!! Does she stitch?? I suppose not, as stitching doesn't lean much towards wandering about!

    Kaz, the Sox were crushed last night by the Indians, 15-3! Yikes!! Pray for us tonight!

    I see we have M9 part 5.... just not sure quite yet if that is what I really want to stitch tonight!! Sigh... decisions, decisions...

     
  • At 5:13 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    I wonder if you'll get it stitched up as quick as Carol seems to have done!!! She's fast with those needles.

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com