Saturday, May 20, 2006
Brendon's (Reed's) Stocking finished
Well, I went back to work to today. Still getting over this rotten cold but at least it is breaking up now, although I am going through boxes of tissues. LOL. I managed to get the stitching finished on Bren's Stocking. I will put the charms on tomorrow and make it into a stocking. I want to get as many of the SB stockings done as I can as I would like to hang them on the mantlepiece at the shop in the Christmas section. Up here in the mountains we have a big Yuletide festival from June to August during the Winter months.

Thanks to everyone for all the get well wishes. Tannia, nice to hear from you. No need to apologise for my birthday as I realised the other day that I missed yours as well, so we're even. VBG. I hope all is well:)

By teh way, I have a customer who is after 3 old designs that she can't find anywhere and neither can I. I told her I would do my best to find them but so far I am having no luck. They are Enchantress Mermaid, Galleons by Karen Brittan and Moonlit ?? (opps, I can't remember the second word in the title. I know this last one is by The Craft Collection). I will check the second name in the morning. Any help would be greatly apreciated:)



posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:54 pm  
7 Comments:
  • At 12:42 am, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    Karen, your stocking is gorgeous! I do hope your cold will be soon over :) Enjoy your weekend!

     
  • At 2:09 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Bren's stocking looks terriffic!!! I don't think I have heard of those charts your customer is looking for.... sorry :-( I am glad to hear your cold is breaking up!

    In other good news, many of the Yankees are on the disabled list right now and we are 1.5 games ahead of them in first place :-)

     
  • At 12:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The stocking looks fab! I love those SB stockings - I recently did one for my DS.

    Glad to hear you're on the mend!

     
  • At 6:39 pm, Blogger Judith said…

    Kren the stocking looks very good.

     
  • At 8:20 pm, Blogger Nia said…

    Bren's stocking looks fab....I hope lots of goodies appear inside during the Yuletide festival :) Any excuse for pressies!

    T
    xxx

     
  • At 8:20 pm, Blogger Nia said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:38 pm, Blogger Mel in Dubai said…

    Congratulations on the finish, Karen ... the stocking looks wonderful :)

    I'm glad your cold is slowly getting better. I'm coming down with one myself which is a bit weird when the weather is 40C plus outside!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com