Thursday, November 23, 2006
I've been RAK'D
What a wonderful surprise to find in the mail today. Carol RAK'd me with this wonderful Scissor fob. I love it!!!!!! She is such a clever, lovely friend:)



Well the fires are just getting worse. They are backburning just over the ridge from our house to try and stop the fires from reaching any townships.





At night all we can see is an orange glow over the Ridge. It looks like a volcano. God willing the weather will improve soon so the wonderful fireman up here can take control of this monster fire storm and no homes will be lost.

On the stitching front. I have just put the last bead onto Thimbleina. Purl The Knitting Fairy will be next.




And a bit more on South Seas Mermaid.


posted by Karen's Blog @ 2:15 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 4:38 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    You are so welcome, dear friend!

    Wow, you stitching Thimbelina! I love her! She is in my stash, as is Purl, too!!! I had no clue you were stitching her.

    OK, now - those fires are just plain getting scary! I am glad they are not heading in your direction.... gulp!

     
  • At 6:56 pm, Blogger Rowyn said…

    Yikes, it must be a worrying time for you. Stay safe.

    Your stitched pieces are gorgeous!

     
  • At 12:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a lovely gift! :-)

    Thimbelina is so cute, I haven't seen that one before. SS Mermaid is looking lovely too.

    Aren't those fires awful this year? My brother is a volunteer bushie and he's up there as I type.

     
  • At 1:44 am, Blogger Michelle said…

    Thimbelina is so cute! Who is the designer? Your South Seas mermaid is looking great too!

     
  • At 3:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am looking forward to seeing more of your SSM. I am interested to see what she looks like stitched up. I was not sold on the photograph online. What you have done so far is lovely.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com