Sunday, June 11, 2006
A Couple of Nights Out
Well, I have been MIA again lately. Sorry about that. As I was saying to Carol a couple of days ago, it has been so hectic during the day lately that by the time we have gotten home in the afternoon I have been just too tired and cold to jump back on the computer. Everything feels like it has settled down a bit now though so I am going to try to get back to regular Blogging. I was intending to do it this week but we had a blackout a couple of nights ago and then the last 2 nights we have been out to dinner. Last night Bren's sister and her hubby came up and took us out to dinner for Bren's birthday (which is tomorrow) and then today we closed early and went down to Sydney for the one and only trade show we have down here in Australia. After the show we went out to dinner with our friends Kylie and Frank. It was great to catch up with them as we haven't seen them for a while. It was a good show and a lovely dinner. We saw some nice new designs, especially some from a new Aussie designer. They are very contemporary designs and I think they will do well. I will share some photos over the next few days.

I hope to have a new blog template soon. Carol sent me a link to a cool dragonfly one but it is in a different format so Bren is trying to work out how to load it for me, so watch this space. VBG (I hope).
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:05 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:23 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Karen, great to see you back blogging. Sounds like you have been busy since opening the new shop.

     
  • At 11:19 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Happy Birthday Bren!!!!! Easy to remember now that I know it - one day after my brother's :-) Hope Karen spoils you rotten today!!

    Sounds like you had fun with Kylie and her DH :-) I think the template pastes on right in your blog if you remove the one blogger has in there... hmmm.... I plan to do one soon too, so will know for sure quite shortly!

     
  • At 3:08 pm, Blogger Von said…

    Don't worry about being gone sometimes, Karen. We all have to sometimes. It's good to see you back tho! :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com