Thursday, June 01, 2006
Finally some photos
Finally I took some photos tonight (at last I can hear Carol saying:)). Above is my progress on SB's Teri's Stocking and below are a couple of stitcheries I am working on. All these will go in the Christmas section of ths shop:) We have a big Yultide festival up here in Katoomba during July/August.

Tonight Bren and I went to the opening night of an art exhibition being held at the gallery next to our shop. It was really good, featuring the artwork of local artist John Ellison. He does line drawings and watercolours of scenes and people around the Katoomba area. It was a really good night.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:59 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:31 pm, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    Oh, I love your new SB stocking! I'll definitely have to stitch one of those some day, they're so beautiful :)
    And those two Christmas pieces are so cute! Love their folksy look :)

     
  • At 6:01 am, Blogger Carina said…

    Karen,

    When is the Yuletide festival? Will it be while we are in Oz? (July 29th to Aug. 13th) Would love to plan our day in Katoomba to coincide with the festival if possible....

    See you SOON!

     
  • At 6:45 am, Blogger Wendy said…

    Great start on the new SB stocking! And I love the Christmas pieces you are making. Are they from a pattern/kit or magazine?

     
  • At 1:33 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Wow, you've been quite busy with the Christmas themed items! Love the new stocking!

     
  • At 4:13 pm, Blogger Nia said…

    Karen you are almost tempting me into a stocking.....however I KNOW I would have to beg someone else to make it into the stocking for me because I just can't fathom that I would ever get around to it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com