Friday, April 14, 2006
Good Friday Stitching
What a lovely Autumn day it was today. Bren and I had a restful day at home today and I got some good progress done on Stargazer. I am really enjoying this one. Tomorrow I have to go to work but the shop is closed Easter Sunday and Monday, so I should get a lot more stitching done on those days.

I meant to share this lovely RAK I received from Carol this week. She sent me a lovely Silkweaver fabric called
Starquest. It is really pretty and I will be giving a lot of thought as to what to stitch on it:)
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:52 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 2:12 am, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    Oh Karen! The Stargazer is looking so beautiful already! You've made such great progress - she's grown amazingly since I last saw her. Isn't she gorgeous - one of my fav Mirabilias, I think :)

    Enjoy the nice Autumn days and the Easter weekend! :)

     
  • At 2:16 am, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    I forgot! That's a wonderful RAK Carol sent you there! Such a beautiful fabric :)

     
  • At 2:17 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Oooo, your Stargazer is gorgeous!!! Great work!

    You are more than welcome for the Starquest, my dear friend!! Hmmm...what will we stitch on it?

     
  • At 1:57 pm, Blogger Anne S said…

    Wow, Stargazer is looking beautiful in that fabric :) And what a gorgeous thing for Carol to do - she's a sweetheart, and such a beautiful fabbie to send - can't wait to see what project you come up with for it :D

     
  • At 6:51 am, Blogger Judith said…

    Stargazer looks just beautifull.

     
  • At 11:50 pm, Blogger Jenn said…

    Stargazer is coming along nicely. I have this in my to do pile and I may have to move her up in the pile.

    I hope you have a nice Easter too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com