Monday, April 10, 2006
A Day At The Show

Bren and I had a great day at the Royal Easter Show. The needlework was quite good. They have to be unframed so the backs can be judged. Some are entered framed but they rarely win. The sampler on the left was really nice but it was hidden behind some others. Can anyone identify who the designer is? I think it should be a rule that the designer be listed.

I took photos in the needlework section and the floral section. I will post them over the next few days as there are too many to put in one posting.

posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:21 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:59 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Wow, you weren't kidding - the needlework is gorgeous!! I was wondering about that sampler too, and then noticed you are also asking who the designer is. Darn! I could see you and I doing an SAL on this one!! LOL Maybe we can figure it out with some research. I love the needlebook (??) that someone did with the top of An Open Heart - very clever!

     
  • At 5:56 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    WOW I love the blackwork cats. Stunning work, I can't wait to see the rest of the photos you have.

     
  • At 12:35 pm, Blogger Jenn said…

    All the pieces are beautiful! I love the cats too. Can't wait to see the rest of your photos.

     
  • At 3:52 pm, Blogger Von said…

    Oh, Karen, thank you for posting such gorgeous pics from the Show! And thanks to Carissa for tracking down the designer for that unbelievable sampler! Can't wait for more, Karen. :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com