Sunday, April 09, 2006
Well, I'm finally feeling well enough to do some stitching today. This horrid cold seemed to keep hanging on. This is 13th Colony Bay Part 3 from By The Bay Needleart. I saw these designs at the Yankee Cross Stitch store, just up the road from Carol's home, last year when we were visiting and I fell in love with them. This is already looking really pretty. As usual though, the photo's not great.

Tomorrow should be a good day. Bren and I are going to the Royal Easter Show. Hopefully I may be able to take some photos of the needlework there.

Now I am feeling better I will ctach up on my Blog reading over the next few days. I feel like I have missed so much this last week.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:19 pm  
7 Comments:
  • At 12:52 am, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Looking great, Karen! I love By the Bay designs:)

     
  • At 2:21 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Oh, I adore the colors in your By The Bay piece!!! I have Part 2 all kitted up, maybe I should jump in with you here :-)

    As I told you in my email to you, I am so glad you are feeling a bit better now! {{{hugs}}}

     
  • At 5:13 am, Blogger Carina said…

    I have never seen By The Bay designs before; I really like this one. The colors are lovely!

    Oh, I do hope you take a few photos from the Royal Easter Show. My in-laws go each year and I always wish I could too; it looks so fun! Have a great time!

     
  • At 5:23 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Your stitching looks great Karen. Glad you're feeling better.

     
  • At 12:02 pm, Blogger Jenn said…

    looking good Karen! I've never seen this piece before. It looks nice. Keep up the good work. I'm gald to hear you are feeling better too. :)

     
  • At 1:48 pm, Blogger Veronica said…

    This is the first time I've seen this design and it looks great! Glad you're feeling better.

     
  • At 2:20 pm, Blogger Anne S said…

    I'm going to love seeing your progress on the Bay design - I was just drooling over these online a few days ago ... not my usual style, but I think they're gorgeous! :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com