Tuesday, April 11, 2006
More Show pics






I had such a busy day today and tonight I am feeling exhausted so I am going to have an early night.

A big thanks to Carissa for identifying my unidentified sampler as being from Olwyn's Treasured Samplers Book. I contacted my Australian Distributor for this book and will order it in as soon as I hear from them:) Thanks heaps Carissa:) And yes Carol, I definetely see a SAL coming on. LOL.

Here are some more Show photos. Also photos of some of the floral displays:) Tomorrow I'll post some more flowers and some of the amazing cakes:)


posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:51 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:01 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Great photos yet again!! Carissa really did a great job with tracking down that sampler - she left the info for me too, and I am thrilled you will be able to order it - yep, SAL time again!

    Speaking of SAL's, I have decided to put AoH away for a while and start Love & Wisdom in its place for now.... but will get back to AoH... I am just not enjoying it...

     
  • At 2:53 am, Blogger Judith said…

    The pics in both posts look really great. That is a lovely sampler.

     
  • At 7:10 pm, Blogger Anne S said…

    I'm loving sharing your piccies from the Easter Show - there are some beautiful pieces there - definite eye candy! :D

    Great news about the new shop coming through too ... you've gotta be ecstatic about that! :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com