Monday, March 20, 2006
Two good films

Not a great photo, but this is the one I took last night that I finally got to load. I worked more on MTM today but didn't get a chance to take a photo tonight. Bren and I have spent a rainy day at home watching DVD's. We watched a great scary Australian film called Wolf Creek, which, if you like a good scare, is the best I have seem for quite a while. Really liked it. The other was Crash. It won this year's Best Film at the Academy Awards and is again, a great film. I didn't get a lot of stitching done during Crash though as this is one you really have to concentrate on.

Well tommorrow is the closing date for any neigbourhood objections to our proposed new shop. Hopefully we should hear by Thursday or Friday if we have been successful. Fingers crossed!!
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:18 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:01 am, Blogger Carol said…

    What great progress! Thanks for the movie tips :-) How are things over there since the cyclone? I am just reading up on it now, but hear my first client has arrived, will have to go back to the CNN article after she leaves! Did it hit anywhere near you or too far north to affect you?? I am worried!

     
  • At 2:06 pm, Blogger Von said…

    I've crossed my fingers, Karen, for a good outcome for your shop!!

     
  • At 9:40 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    MTM is looking great Karen, you're speeding along. Fingers are crossed for the shop.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com