Friday, March 10, 2006
Not much tonight
Sorry about such a short post tonight. It has been a long hot day and I have just not felt like doing much of anything tonight but watching some TV. It's not often I don't feel like stitching. I am hoping to do more on Medieval Town on Sunday. I won't get much done tomorrow night as I have to work until 3pm and then some of our friends are coming up from Sydney to have a Bar-B-Q with us.

Judith, I agree that I need to get a move on with MTM. I know it is cheating a bit but rather that stitching all 4 corners of Part 5 at once, I have started stitching some of the buildings as well to break the monotony of the 4 corners. My aim is to have completely caught up by the end of the month though.

As always, thanks so much for all your lovely coments over the last week. I am so sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up on everyone else's Blogs. I am hoping for a quiet day in the shop tomorrow so I can catch up with everyone.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:33 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:57 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Hi Karen, I don't know why but anyone who uses this particular blue blog template is hard for me to read... I keep getting blank screens and no entry - no idea what you said in this entry, but hope you are well!!

    Thanks for the condolences posted in my blog. Mike is driving out to the funeral on Monday morning. I will be going to work (I think) - need the money :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com