Monday, March 13, 2006
I Need Some advice
Well I got a bit of stitching done on MTM today but then realised one of my corners in Part 5 was out by a stitch so I spent hours frogging. What a setback!! Then I realised that I have started stitching the town on the left hand side rather than the top. I am combining teh stitching on parts 5 and 6). As I haven't done much I am wondering whether to frog this part of the town as well or just leave it. Each side looks very similar so I am wondering what you guys think? Does it matter what side the towns are stitched on? Also, on the picture of MTM it looks like the front building on each side is the same any way, so my second question is if I should leave what I have done until Part 7 comes out and start Part 6 again at the top. Does this make sense? I am really tired and have probably confused everybody.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:12 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:01 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Hmmmmm, how about emailing Martina? Maybe the part you have done so far is exactly the same on the left side? The frog visited me too, but not as long of a visit - oh boy.

     
  • At 2:21 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    I was about to say email Martina, just as Carol has :) It's looking good though Karen.

     
  • At 4:38 am, Blogger Judith said…

    I would say e-mail Martina, but I don;t think it matters a lot. You will just have your own version :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com