Sunday, March 19, 2006
More on MTM
Sorry guys, no photo tonight either. I worked on MTM today but when I tried to load the photo it just would not appear in the Blog. I tried several times. Anyone else having this problem? There seems to be quite a few problems with the Blog the past couple of nights.

We had a bit of a scare about an hour ago. A horrible big Huntsman spider decided to run across our loungeroom. As Bren and I were trying to catch it, the horrid thing ran right across my silks and disappeared into the lounge. Needless to say I was scared stupid. Bren wasn't much better. Luckily the spider decided to leave the lounge and then Bren got him. It really was quite funny (well at least it was after the spider was gone) LOL.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:02 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 2:32 am, Blogger Shelleen said…

    I have been having troubles reading your blog and a few others during the week. I also have had trouble with uploading pics on my blog.

     
  • At 2:34 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    I couldn't get blogger to upload my photos either Karen, so I ended up using photobucket instead.

    You can keep your spiders over there, I'm not bad with them and I can catch them, but I prefer not to have them around.

     
  • At 2:49 am, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    I can't wait to see your progress...hopefully blogger will be nicer later:)

    EEWW, yucky spider...how inconsiderate of him to play on your silks!

     
  • At 5:44 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Yikes! Well, that is one good thing about winter - no spiders :-) (It is Spring tomorrow - woo hoo!!).

    How far along did you get with MTM??

     
  • At 12:06 pm, Blogger Anne S said…

    I've got goosebumps just imagining that huntsman running around - they terrify the hell out of me, and one of the few things I dislike about living in Aussie ... you can just about put a saddle on those darned things and ride them, they're so big! Yup, I'm a certified arachnaphobe {{shuddering}}. Every now and then when I have problems with Blogger posting piccies, I try saving my post as a draft, then go back into it in edit mode, and add my piccie straightaway - 9 times out of 10 it seems to refresh it, but otherwise I go hunting for the hammer, or use Photobucket :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com