Saturday, March 11, 2006
A Nice Night
Well our friends have just left for the night and are on their way back down the mountain. They live about an hour from us. It was so great to catch up with them as they have been in Spain for 6 weeks on an extended holiday and so we hadn't seen them since before Christmas. Our friends are Kylie and Frank and they have two children - Cody aged 6 and Brianna aged 3. These friends are like family to Bren and I and we have had a lovely night. I have to say though, while we love the kids to death, it is nice to have a nice quiet house again. I have to take my hat off to anyone who has children. It really is a full time job and I know we would be exhausted 24 hours a day. I don't know how Kylie and Frank do it, and they have great kids:)

I have the day off tommorrow while Bren is running a Silver Clay class so it's back to stitching:) We both have Monday off so we will either have the day at home or go out for the day.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:11 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:14 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Having kids is a full time job in itself Karen, I only have the one 3 year old girl and she's exceptionally hard work to keep amused all day long.


    Sounds like you had a wonderful night with your friends. I don't see my friends now unless I'm at my parents, they live 4 hours away :(

     
  • At 3:02 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Hi to Kylie!! Nice to hear she is well - Spain, oh that sounds so nice!

     
  • At 8:58 pm, Blogger Annette said…

    Karen, as a purely unselfish act of friendship, I am willing to let you have a loan of my 4 kids for a whole week..for FREE! No thanks necessary......the look of gratitude on your face will be enough.
    Gosh I'm nice.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com