Saturday, March 18, 2006
I hate Jessica Stitches
This will only be a short post tonight as it is nearly midnight and I have to get to bed. Tonight I stitched some more on MTM. I will post a photo tomorrow when I fix up the Jessica Stitches that I have been struggling with for the past hour or so. I love doing specialty stitches but I hate Jessica Stitches, particularly when Martinas diagram for this stitch is so bad. I get the first part right but then the diagram is just too blurry to be able to read to finish the stitch off. I am too tired and frustrated tonight to do any more. I figure I will look at it with fresh eyes in the morning:) My weekend (Sunday and Monday) starts tomorrow so I should have a good progress photo to share tommorrow:)
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:52 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:26 am, Blogger Carol said…

    I had the same issue with the Jesscias last night! I posted a question about them in the Yahoo group, but Martina did not reply. I eventually figured them out - and if they are not right, they are my own version LOL! But they look great! Good luck with them!

     
  • At 9:17 am, Blogger Judith said…

    I had the same problem with them, but it is just following the first per hole and than when you have made a full turn you have to do it again. So in every hole you have been in twice.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com