Friday, March 24, 2006
New Mirabilia
I got an email from Mirabilia this morning with their new release Bliss Fairy. Very pretty and will go nicely with Petal Fairy. What does everyone think of this one? The email also mentioned that the long awaited Autumn In My Garden is coming next. I am thrilled about this as I love the In My Garden series but have put off stitching them until Autumn was released. I can't wait to see this one as Autumn is my favourite season.

No stitching done tonight as I am really tired and will have an early night.

On the new shop front, luckily the Town Planner was back today from his sick leave and we had a chat. He seems to think all will be fine. He said there had been a couple of concerns, mainly the carpark but said there would be leniency shown there. He said he should have an answer by later today or Monday. I’d say he has to get it signed off by a superior or something. I asked him to call when he had a answer. I didn’t hear today so hopefully we will know on Monday. I figure if the carpark was still a problem, they wouldn’t be asking us about signage though. So still we wait but at least we should have an answer Monday. Thanks for everyone's kind wishes.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:36 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 6:58 am, Blogger Kerry said…

    I like the fairy, but I don't really like the flowers. To me, they're too heavy and not particularly pretty. All the same, I'll be interested in seeing it stitched as the Mirabilia pictures never seem to do justice to the real thing.

    I'd probably spend my money on Stargazer before this one.

    I am looking forward to seeing what Autumn in My Garden looks like.

     
  • At 12:27 pm, Blogger Pam @ Heart2Heart said…

    I like Bliss Fairy and think she will make a nice companion to Petal Fairy. With that said, I am not planning on getting either at the moment, I have so many Mira's to do already that I can't justify any more *gulp*. I hope you hear first thing on Monday about the shop, I so hate waiting, I'm not a patient person and that would drive me crazy LOL.

     
  • At 2:26 pm, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Wow, Nora is really cranking them out isn't she. It really is pretty! I can't wait to see the Autumn Garden, though. I love the other three!

     
  • At 2:55 pm, Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said…

    I think it looks lovely as it doesn't look like this fairy have stamens (which is kinda weird for me).

    I like the flowers but don't think the colours blends in with the rest.

     
  • At 5:38 am, Blogger Carina said…

    Yay--I'm glad to hear that all seems to be going well for getting permits for the new shop; I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you and Bren....

    Like you, I am looking forward to seeing "Autumn in My Garden" as it is my favourite season as well.

     
  • At 5:11 pm, Blogger Anne S said…

    Have to admit, I really like Bliss Fairy - I like the other petal/feather fairies, but not enough to stitch them ... this one, though, could tempt me ... Don't blame you for having a break from MTM - that's a huge amount of stitching to get completed in a month, with 3 more yet to come! Yikes!! Stitching is supposed to be fun, no point doing it if it's turning to a chore - look forward to seeing what other projects will be gracing your blog :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com