Friday, March 24, 2006
More on MTM
Sorry I didn't post last night. We were having computer problems and Bren had to do a restore so by the time everything was back up and running I was way to tired to post.

Not much to report. Still stitching on MTM. Sigh. I know what you mean Carol. This is taking forever and I still have the corner to do as well. I am so anxious to move onto one of my other projects!! Hopefully soon.

We don't have any further news on the new shop as the Town Planner has been off since Monday with the flu. Hopefully he will be back tommorrow otherwise we won't hear until Monday (with luck). This whole thing is teaching me a big lesson in patience. LOL.

I meant to say a while back, Carina, thanks for sending me your email address. I will email you very soon:) It's always nice to hear from you. Two other Aussie friends, Mel and Annette, sent me their Blog addresses so when he has a chance I will ask Bren to put them in my Blog links.

Happy Birthday Mel:) Hope you had a great day.

posted by Karen's Blog @ 12:11 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:52 am, Blogger Judith said…

    I really don;t know how I did it as fast as I did, but I am glad it is already finished.
    Yours looks great too.

     
  • At 10:05 pm, Blogger Annette said…

    I think MTM looks fantastic Karen. It's definitely one of the prettiest Chatelaine designs ( but then, I do have a thang for teal). Great stitching!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com