Tuesday, March 21, 2006
More on MTM


Well, yet again, another night stitching on MTM. I am so over this one. LOL. I am itching to move onto some other stitching but if I don't perservere this month on MTM I know I will never catch up.

I had some possible good news today on the new shop front. We are closed on Mondays so when we got into the shop today there was a message that had been left yesterday by the Council's Town Planner. He said he wanted to talk to me about what signage we would be putting up at the cottage. I tried to call him today but he was off sick. They said he will be back tomorrow so I will call him in the morning. While I am trying not to get my hopes up I keep thinking that he wouldn't be asking about signage if it was going to de declined because of the car park. Hopefully he will give me some idea in the morning.

To everyone who has asked about Cyclone Larry that struck the towns in Far Nth Queensland, we are about 1000 miles south of where the cylone struck so we are safe and sound but my heart goes out to all the people around Innisfail, Townsville and surrounding towns whose homes and buildings were devestated.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 8:13 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:41 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    WOW the difference to yesterday's picture, your needles have been smoking away good style.
    I hope you have wonderful news for us tonight about the shop :)

     
  • At 1:56 am, Blogger Carol said…

    I am so glad to hear that the Cyclone was that far away from you! I knew it was to the north and you to the south, but wanted to hear directly from you that you are well!

    Yep, that does sound like hopeful news about the signs!!

     
  • At 1:59 am, Blogger Myrna said…

    I'm loving watching your progress on MTM.

    Glad the cyclone was nowhere near you, but, thoughts going out to those that it affected.

    Continued good thoughts for you on the new location.

    Hugs and stitches...

     
  • At 3:05 pm, Blogger Von said…

    Sounds encouraging about the shop, Karen. :)
    I read an interesting story in today's paper that the shopkeepers in Innisfail had a huge bbq for the townspeople. All that meat was going to go bad, so why not cook it! I love their spirit!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com