Thursday, March 09, 2006
Part 3 finished
Yayy!!! I finally finished Part 3 of Mystery IX today. It is so nice to be up to date with this one. I now want to catch up on Medieval Town. I am so behind with this one though. I am combining a couple of parts and can hopefully at least catch up to Part 6 by the end of March.

I had a nice day at home today. It was really hot though. It's hard to believe it is Autumn and we are still having such high temperatures. I love it when it rains but there is none predicted for the next week or so which is disappointing.

Well it is time to watch "House" now so I will sign off for the night.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:28 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:24 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Congratulations! Looks great!! Yay - we are expecting very warm temps this weekend too - finally, spring is approaching here!!! Couldn't come soon enough for me! I have tomorrow off :-) I am taking my new Jeep up to the dealership to have the remote car starter installed. Since that is in Concord, NH's capital, Mike and I will spend some time finding a nice place for lunch and maybe some sightseeing, shopping :-)

     
  • At 1:41 am, Blogger Kim said…

    Congrats on your part 3 finish. It's a lovely project. :)

    It seems so odd to my brain that it is Autumn there when it is just getting to Spring here in the U.S. LOL

    I hope it cools off soon for you. :D

     
  • At 6:51 am, Blogger Carina said…

    After my father-in-law mentioned how much he likes "House" and then I read your comment in your blog, I had to watch it and see what the fuss was all about. It's a great show; after one episode, David and I are now hooked too! :)

     
  • At 8:41 am, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Congrats on finishing part 3. It looks great!! Good luck with catching up on MTM.

     
  • At 10:02 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well done on finishing part 3 Karen, it looks great.

     
  • At 11:25 pm, Blogger Judith said…

    Part 3 looks great Karen, but you really need to catch up on MTM now as with the city stitching it is a lot more fun. I have to say I hated the stitching on part 5 with 4 times such a big corner to stitch.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com