Saturday, March 04, 2006
A Just Nan break

Well tonight I felt like I needed a break from Chatelaine Mystery IX so I decided to make a start on Just Nan's Winter In A Square. I am stitching it on 28ct Light Caramel Jobelan and I think it will stitch up quickly.

Well it is now the "weekend" for Bren and I. We have Sunday and Monday off. As it has been such a big week we have decided to go for a drive in the country the other side of the mountains tomorrow. It will be so nice to get away for the day:)

When we get back later tomorrow Bren s going to put up my Blog links for me. I still haven't mastered HTML code yet. His background is in the IT industry so it is easier and quicker to ask him to do it for me:)

I am looking forward to life getting back to normal a bit next week and I can catch up on everyone's Blogs.

Carina, I am answering your post here as I can't work out how to email you via your Blog. You're right about Katoomba and the upper mountains in general being a lovely place. Unfortunately these days there just seems to be a criminal element everywhere. The police think the 8 break in's were just destructive bored kids looking for money. Not a great consolation for us I'm afraid. Oh well, it's behind us now. I am looking forward to you visiting us again the next time you are in Australia:)

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:09 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 4:00 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Oooo, nice start!! I had considered getting that series of charts and stitch my initials or soemthing in the center, as the charms are a little bit weird.... are you planning to put the charm on yours?

     
  • At 4:01 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh you're off to a nice start. I'm hoping to start mine sometime soon. Have a great weekend in the mountains, it sounds wonderful.

     
  • At 5:14 am, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Great start, Karen. Those patterns are so pretty!

     
  • At 6:16 pm, Blogger Von said…

    These designs are really lovely and you're off to a great start!
    So you haven't mastered html yet, eh? Lol! Neither have I because why would I want to duplicate effort and waste time when dh and ds are masters. :D
    Enjoy your drive tomorrow - sounds like just the thing to clear your head.

     
  • At 8:19 pm, Blogger Judith said…

    Great start Karen, I love these series of designs, but still thinking will I buy them or not.

     
  • At 5:23 am, Blogger Carina said…

    Karen, I have an "email me" button on my blog's far right column that should allow you to email me directly (I tried it just to make sure it worked!), but I don't mind your answering me in your blog; it makes me feel special! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com