Wednesday, March 08, 2006
My sweet husband

Well no stitching done tonight as a friend of mine who lives up the road has a new man in her life and she needed a bit of a "girly" chat night. It seemed so strange as all my other friends are married and so it has been years since I have had a friend who needed to chat about a new boyfriend. VBG. A bottle of wine later, it is now 11.50pm and Julieanne has just gone home. It has been a nice night but I am so tired as I had a very busy day in the shop. I am so glad I have the day off tomorrow!!!

Speaking of days off, look at the lovely ring my wonderful hubby made me today on his day off. I really lucked out with him:) He spent so much time on this and it is just beautiful.

Tomorrow I hope to have more stitching progress photos to share:)
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:45 pm  
7 Comments:
  • At 2:29 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a pretty ring! You definitely did luck out :)

     
  • At 2:38 am, Blogger Kim said…

    That is a gorgeous ring! What is the stone in it? I love it! I agree you are a lucky woman. :D

     
  • At 7:42 am, Blogger Nicki said…

    It's a beautiful ring! You're definitely lucky :)

     
  • At 3:41 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Pretty ring - great job Bren!!

    Sounds like you had fun last night :-)

     
  • At 12:43 am, Blogger Mel in Dubai said…

    What a beautiful ring!! You have a very talented hubby there, Karen :)

     
  • At 6:49 am, Blogger Carina said…

    Karen that ring is GORGEOUS!!! And I thought I got the best Aussie hubby!(Oh well! Even though, he doesn't make jewelry, David's still pretty great!) :)

     
  • At 9:31 pm, Blogger Anne S said…

    Yep, you definitely scored well with you DH :) That ring is absolutely stunning! :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com