Monday, March 06, 2006
Mystery IX Progress
Well today I worked on Mystery IX part 3. I had hoped to get more done on the 4 new sections but I decided to do the beading today well. I was going to leave the beading but then I remembered that one of the bead colours uses over 1000 beads so I have changed my mind and will bead as I go as I don't think I could face all the beading at the end:) I really like how Mystery IX is looking. It looks so much nicer than the photo shows. I hope to get all of part 3 done over the next couple of days.

Well it has been a long night. I have been up all night watching the Academy Awards. We have the telecast delayed by about 6 hours so it can be shown at night on Australian television. I always spend the whole day trying to avoid any news bulletins that come on during the day as I hate to know the winners ahead of the telecast. I have even avoided reading anyones Blogs today in case someone mentioned the winners. I'm a movie tragic I know:) LOL. I have to say I am so happy that George Clooney, Rachel Weiz and Reece Witherspoon won!!

posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:23 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:07 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Mystery looks lovely Karen. I'm looking forward to seeing those bugle beads on this section in the zigzag part.

     
  • At 4:14 pm, Blogger Mel in Dubai said…

    Coming along nicely, Karen!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com