Friday, March 03, 2006
A restful day
Well, I had a lovely restful day at home today and, like Carol, I just wasn't in the mood to stitch much. I think it has been such a big week that I just felt like staying in my pyjamas and laying on the lounge watching movies on television:) So that's just what I did. What a nice day, especially as it was raining all day. I did get a little bit done on Chatelaine Mystery IX but not enough to bother taking a photo.

Thanks so much to everyone for all their warm wishes after our break in. The shop was back up and running again today. I really appreciate all your lovely words.

A few of you have asked what threads I am stitching HOHRH with. I am using Needlepoint Inc. silks. I really love these silks. What I am enjoying is seeing how different everyone' s houses are looking depending on what threads they are using.

Just one more day in the shop this week and Bren and I have Sunday and Monday off so I am sure I will get some more stitching done then:)
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:23 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:54 am, Blogger Von said…

    Glad you had such a peaceful restful day, Karen!

     
  • At 9:01 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Hi Kaz - I don't know about you, but yesterday was such a low biorythym day :-) Love my new Jeep! Just drove it for the first time today - man, it takes off on me! What a fast truck! Love the hemi engine!

    Mike says to tell you that he went to the PO and sent your package off to you today :-) He then left for NY to see Bill, the man who was more to a father to him than his own dad ever will be, who is in the final stages (and days) of his lung cancer - Mike has to go NOW to see him! Poor Bill... so sad for him and for Mike :-(

     
  • At 4:00 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm glad that it was a better day for you Karen.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com