Friday, April 07, 2006
A Bad Cold
Sorry I didn't post last night. I woke up yeterday after our dinner out with our friends with a really bad cold. Julianne said at the dinner that she was "feeling fluey" so I am guessing I picked it up off her. To make matters worse the weather has turned really cold the last few days. Needless to say I haven't done any stitching. Not to worry. I'm sure I will feel better in the next few days. I hope so as Bren is taking me to the Royal Easter Show on Monday:)
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:00 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:36 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Oh no - sorry to hear you are not feeling well!!!! I hope you feel better soon, of course! Was wondering why there were no emails from you yesterday :-)

     
  • At 4:25 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Feel better soon Karen. I haven't felt well today either :(

     
  • At 7:11 pm, Blogger Mayté Bermúdez-García said…

    Karen , I hope you feel wel soon!! Maybe your body needs some rest and this is just an excuse.

    I have enjoyed reading thru your blog.

     
  • At 3:02 pm, Blogger Von said…

    Karen, rest well and get better quickly!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com