Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Unofficial Approval
Well, great news today. The Town Planner called to say our application for the new shop has been approved and that he was just doing the official letter that we should receive in the mail tomorrow. Needless to say we are really excited. If anyone has any suggestions for what they like to see in a needlework shop they would be greatly appreciated. It always helps to have new ideas:) We want to really do things well when we move. It will be so nice to move all the stock from the pokey space we currently have to a lovely cottage:) We will begin the move after the 20th April.

I didn't get any stitching done tonight. I decided to organise all my charts instead. I always feel better when everything is organised. It is the anal side of me coming out:)
posted by Karen's Blog @ 10:21 pm  
12 Comments:
  • At 12:58 am, Blogger Kiwi Jo said…

    Congratulations on the new shop! I like to see stitched models in needlework shops - it really encourages me to buy something I might not have been going to buy :)

     
  • At 1:03 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Congratulations!!! I come here every AM for that news! I am so excited for you!

     
  • At 1:14 am, Blogger Lisa said…

    Congrats! Glad you didn't have to wait another week.

     
  • At 3:36 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations. It will be a lovely change for you. Can't wait to see photos of you in your new store.

     
  • At 4:01 am, Blogger Shelleen said…

    Congratulations!!! This is a long time coming :-)

     
  • At 4:44 am, Blogger Mel in Dubai said…

    Woo hoo!! Congratulations - how exciting :)

     
  • At 6:23 am, Blogger Jenn said…

    Congratulations Karen! I'm so happy for you.

     
  • At 8:47 am, Blogger Carina said…

    Yay!!!! Both David and I send you and Bren "Congratulations!" We are so happy for you guys and so excited that we will get to visit you in the new shop! (Although I am thinking of making David stay at home in Sydney with the kids while I come to chat and shop!!! ;)

     
  • At 9:12 am, Blogger Nicki said…

    Hurray!! Really pleased for you!

    My LNS has a glass cabinet in the shop that has stitched needlework smalls and bags and bits and bobs in it. All tiny stuff. It's really inspiring!

     
  • At 10:33 pm, Blogger Leonie said…

    Great news!! I bet you are both so excited!

     
  • At 11:13 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations on the approval!

     
  • At 2:27 pm, Blogger Von said…

    Yippee!! I'm so excited you have the approval and can move forward with plans for your new shop!! As some have said before, having lots of models is wonderful. I think lighting is really important too!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com