Sunday, March 26, 2006
A Nice Day At Home
I had a nice day at home stitching today. Much more enjoyable now that MTM is not a piority. Thanks for everyone's kind words about my decision on this one. It's nice to know I'm not the only one feeling this way. Sorry I don't have a photo to share of today's stitching but Bren had a silver clay class he ran at the shop today and left the camera there. We will pop in and pick it up tomorrow.

Hopefully tomorrow we will hear about the shop. FIngers crossed!!!

posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:12 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:04 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Mine are crossed too!!! {{{Hugs}}}

     
  • At 8:07 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Mine are crossed too. The Commonwealth games closing ceremony was good from what I saw. Delhi are going to be hard pushed to beat it.

     
  • At 10:46 am, Blogger Von said…

    Good decision to lay aside MTM for awhile! Enjoy the new project and you get a second wind to pick MTM up again.
    Crossing my fingers!

     
  • At 5:59 pm, Blogger Nicki said…

    Hey, I completely understand about MTM too. That's a lot to stitch every month and there's no point if it becomes a chore. I was doing the same on Alpine Seasons but I got burnt out on part 6, put it aside for three months, and am heading for the finishing posts now. I love the parts but I'm never going to try to keep up again - it's too much pressure!

    Fingers crossed for the shop!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com