Sunday, February 26, 2006
A night of Frogging
Well, I got quite a bit of HOHRH done today but have spent a fair bit of time tonight unpicking a mistake. I was out by one row. Drats!!! I am back on track now and will post a progress photo tomorrow.

This morning Bren and I went to the Blackheath Floral and Craft Show. It was not as good as we had hoped but it was still a fun morning out. Hopefully next year there will be more needlework.

Here is Bren in the park where we had lunch.

posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:44 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:43 am, Blogger Carol said…

    HI - Yay, I get to work on HOHRH today too :-) Great pic of Bren! Most of the text in your entry has disappeared off of my screen today - will have to come back later to read it. Some of the templates do that - Jenn's does it a lot and I think she uses the same one that you use.

    Thanks for the synopsis on Phantom. I guess I did get most of it, but did not know the old man was Raoul.

     
  • At 3:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How annoying! I'm glad it wasn't worse and you're back on track now. I have HOHRH too but I don't think I'll get to start it for a while yet, so I'm enjoying watching your progress. :)

     
  • At 9:01 am, Blogger Pam @ Heart2Heart said…

    So sorry to hear about the frog visiting, hate when he comes around LOL. Can't wait to see your next progress picture of HoHRH. I am enjoying watching everyone's progress and it's making me itchy to start mine, but I have to resist because I don't have all the materials or the time yet. Sorry also to hear the craft show was disappointing, we don't have those here at all and I hope next years is better for you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com