Saturday, February 25, 2006
A bit more on HOHRH
Well, once again the evening wasn't what I had planned. We had a late invitation from our friends up the road to drop by for dinner and drinks this evening. While Bren and I felt like settling in for a quiet night we are glad we went as we had a lovely night. No stitching done though so I have posted a photo of what I did yesterday. There will definetely be more done now that we have 2 days off.

For everyone who asked, we now look like we have found a way to only require 1 car spot at the cottage which means there should be enough room for a car to turn around. We have decided to put the council application in on Monday and take a chance. I will let you know when we have an answer in the coming weeks. Thanks so much for all the well wishes. I'm looking forward to not thinking about it for the next few weeks and letting life get back to normal for a bit.

Well, it's time for bed as I have had a couple of red wines and it's been a long day. I think I will be asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow:)

posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:29 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:35 am, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Great progress on your House. It is so adorable:) I am glad to hear that things are working out with the possibility of a new building!

     
  • At 3:52 am, Blogger BeckySC said…

    Nice progress...I didn't make much progress at all on my HoHRH on Thursday...hence no progress pic-I had so much going on that I didn't have any stitching time, but I hope to get some good time in next Thursday :)

     
  • At 4:31 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Hi Karen, HOHRH looks great! I hope to finally work on mine again tonight after I do the last specialty stitches on Part 5 of MTM!! I am at my office right now waiting for the movers, who may be late - it is snowing :-( Mikey was sweet enough to carry my computer down the hall and set it up in my new digs for me! Yay!!

    My fingers are crossed - can't wait to hear that you got your cottage (I know you will!!)

    OK.... I totally didn't get what was going on in Phantom of the Opera :-( Guess I need to watch it when not stitching. Mike is going to NY next weekend to visit a dear friend who is now on hospice with lung disease... that break will give me a chance to watch it again!! LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com