Friday, February 24, 2006
Not much stiching today
Thanks to everyone for all their well wishes for our proposed shop move. Today went a bit better than yesterday. Today Bren got a really helpful guy at the council. Now we only need 2 car spaces (which are already there). The bad news is that the cars need to be able to have enough room to run around and drive out. Bren is going back to the council on Monday to see what size space the 2 car spaces actually need to be. If they insist on a bigger space we will have to let this cottage go and look for something else. So we may have to stay where we are for a while and keep an eye out for something suitable. So that's OK. Anyway, enough dwelling on negative things. After a bit of a trying week Bren took me out for an early dinner tonight so I only got a small amount of stitching done. I kept going on HOHRH. Not enough to take a photo so I will keep stitching tonight while we are watching a movie and post a progress photo tomorrow.

I am slowly looking at everyone's blogs and will have a heap of links up on my site, hopefully tomorrow. You are all stitching such beautiful things. I am so glad I took my friend Carol's advice and joined this Blogging community:)

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 10:49 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 2:48 am, Blogger Myrna said…

    Hopefully your shop relocation will go smoothly.

    I'm enjoying reading your blog. :-)

     
  • At 5:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope everything works out for you in the search for a new shop location! Your stitching is very beautiful too

     
  • At 5:08 am, Blogger Judith said…

    Your stitching looks great Karen. I really like to seeing the progress on HOHR on different blogs.

     
  • At 10:57 am, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Your first house is looking wonderful, Karen. It is fun to see which one each person in the SAL chooses to stitch first.

    Hopefully all works out with the cottage:)

     
  • At 12:01 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Oh my - what a day for you! My fingers are still crossed, prayers are still flowing!!

    You really need to stitch today :-) It will help!

     
  • At 12:29 pm, Blogger Shelleen said…

    sorry that you keep running into trouble but I am sure it will work itself out in the long run or you will find something better.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com