Friday, February 08, 2008
Framed Samplers
I picked my samplers up from the framer today. I realised after I had taken the photos that I had not taken the cardboard corners off:) I am really happy with them:) I stitched paradim Lost and my friend Sandra model stitched The Token for me:)




Also, I am looking for back issues of Quilt Sampler by Better Homes & Gardens. Does anyone have issues they would be willing to part with? I would be happy to trade or pay for them. I am looking for back issues going to 2004. I already have Fall/Winter 2007 and Fall/Winter 2006. If anyone can help, please let me know:)

posted by Karen's Blog @ 10:09 pm  
12 Comments:
  • At 1:24 am, Blogger Katrina said…

    They are both gorgeous!

     
  • At 7:19 am, Blogger Nia said…

    Wonderful Karen - two more lovely pieces for your collection :)

    Beautiful Stitching as usual by Sharon adn you!

    I can't wait till my PL is done and framed too :)

     
  • At 10:01 am, Blogger samplerlover said…

    We have done well. They both look beautiful framed.

     
  • At 1:11 am, Blogger Deanne J said…

    Beautiful job, and the framing is great

     
  • At 11:40 pm, Blogger Carol R said…

    Gorgeous samplers and superb framing

     
  • At 9:49 am, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Stunning frames. Your samplers look fabulous.

     
  • At 12:10 pm, Blogger Jenn said…

    Both pieces are stunning!

     
  • At 10:16 am, Blogger Dani - tkdchick said…

    Oooh I'm drooling over PL hopefully mine will look that great!!!

     
  • At 6:12 pm, Blogger Jose said…

    Gorgeous work, really lovely

     
  • At 3:57 am, Blogger Monica said…

    These are just STUNNING! Can you tell me what linen and floss you used for PL as well as for The Token by Susan?

    JUST GORGEOUS!!!

     
  • At 6:06 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    These are stunning...beautiful!

     
  • At 7:01 pm, Blogger Christine said…

    They are really splendid !

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com