Sunday, January 06, 2008
Pay It Forward
I've signed up to participate in my first Pay It Forward experience with Carol S. So if you are interested in getting something stitched from me, then please let me know by e-mailing me at karen @ dragonflydreams.com.au (no spaces) and I'll be happy to sign you up! Ok, I believe this is how it works. The first 5 people that e-mail me to participate in my PIF challenge, will get something made by me this year (2008) In turn you must post to your blog the same challenge and accept 5 people to send a PIF to. They then put it to their blog and on it goes. I hope this makes sense. I am looking forward to it very much.

Well, it was the last day of our holidays today. Bren and I went to the movies to see I Am Legend and then had a lazy afternoon at home. Yet more secret stitching done but I thought I could at least post a pic of Carissa's Neighbourhood RR that is on it's way back to her. Unfortunately Carissa is not continuing with the RR. My block is the one on the bottom left.

posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:49 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:39 am, Blogger Carol said…

    How did you like I Am Legend? Mike and I went during a snow storm a couple of weeks ago and had the theater to ourselves - yet we still whispered during the movie - LOL! I liked it and didn't like it... will get the DVD though! Can I join your PIF?? And gosh, what a pretty RR! Too bad Carissa left us - that is such a beauty! I see the one coming to you is also simply gorgeous!

     
  • At 6:39 am, Blogger Nia said…

    Gosh I can't remember when I last saw a movie...hmmm I think Dead Man's CHest...so long ago! There are a few newies I'd like to se though - will probably wait for the dvd :(

    Can I join your PIF Kaz :) I'll post about it after work :)

    Taz
    xxx

     
  • At 11:58 pm, Blogger Mel in Dubai said…

    I'd like to join your PIF too if it's not too late? It will be my first PIF experience too - shall post on my blog in the next day or two.

     
  • At 5:45 pm, Blogger Deb said…

    You've given such a lovely picture of Carissa's Neighborhood RR piece. It is a shame it won't be finished...:[ I love your square. Thanks for posting the pic. I was wondering about the 2 movies you mentioned. Not sure about seeing them. I may wait for DVDs. Love reading about you, though! Sending hugs, Deb

     
  • At 9:29 pm, Blogger The Silver Thistle said…

    We saw I am Legend last week and it left me with a bunch of questions so I went and bought the book to see if that would fill in the gaps...nope, it's nothing like the film and left me with even more unanswered questions, lol. Liked them both though, in their own way.

    Your RR entry is lovely. What a pity Carissa can't continue :( Can I join your pif too please, if there's still room?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com