Wednesday, January 09, 2008
A visit from Suzanne
I had a lovely visit yesterday from Suzanne, Tim and Aurelia. As you can see the little chicken is doing much better. It is always nice to see Suzanne and her family.


I had a lovely day off today and went to see what is my current favourite movie - "PS I Love You". I loved it!!!! I can't wait until it comes on DVD. One of my favourite actors - Gerard Butler is it in along with two other actors I like Hilary Swank and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I highly recommend it. I laughed and cried through the whole movie.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 7:46 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:43 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Ah, nice to meet the beloved Suzanne and family via photos!! I have been wanting to see PS I Love You too. Though not one I can drag Mike to, definitely a DVD that I want to own :-)

     
  • At 5:49 am, Blogger Mindi said…

    I'm glad to hear you liked PS I Love You. The trailers looked really good, but I just haven't had a chance to see it yet.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com