Tuesday, April 04, 2006
More on Reed
Well, I got a bit more done on Reed's Stocking tonight. I love these Shepherd's Bush stockings:) The photo is not great. It looks really nice in real life:)

Gosh, just when we thought the lovely Autumn weather was here we had a really hot day today and tomorrow is supposed to be warmer again before a cool change on Thurdsay. I hope it will be cooler on Thursday as it is my day off.

Carina, what a small world about Tea Gardens. It is as pretty a little seaside town as it sounds. I am looking so forward to you visiting us again:)

Well it's nearly midnight so I guess it's time to go to bed.

p.s Congratulations to the Red Sox on their win!!!

posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:07 am  
8 Comments:
  • At 1:53 am, Blogger Carina said…

    Your stocking looks great--even in photos! :)

     
  • At 4:30 am, Blogger Kim said…

    The stocking is so nice, love that pattern! I love the sheep! :D

     
  • At 5:22 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Thanks for giving the Red Sox their props there in your blog :-) Sadly, the Yankees won last night too... oh well....

    As your autumn turns warm, our spring just got very cold...sigh... I think it is time to move to a tropical climate...

    Your Reed's Stocking looks awesome - what great colors in that one!

     
  • At 7:52 am, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Great progress on your stocking..I love the colors!

     
  • At 8:46 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Your stocking looks amazing Karen.

     
  • At 10:02 am, Blogger Annette said…

    Short drive up the road from Tea Gardens and you could have popped in on me.
    Ummm with 4 kids, 2 dogs and no stitching happening, perhaps not. Better to maintain the illusion that I have it all together!
    The stocking is gorgeous and your stitching divine.

     
  • At 11:37 am, Blogger BeckySC said…

    OOOh, it looks wonderful so far! I love it!

     
  • At 6:04 pm, Blogger Rowyn said…

    I love your SB stocking, really pretty. The photos of your walk are stunning too!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com