Thursday, August 02, 2007
New SAL with Carol
Well I have started a new SAL with Carol. Here are the first few stitches:) It is the Victoria's Quaker Sampler. I am using the VC silks that Carol was kind enough to surprise me with. I am stitching it on 34ct Cafe Au Lait Legacy Linen. The photo is not a good one as it doesn't show the real colour at all. Hopefully I will get a better photo next time:) While I haven't stitched much yet, I am really enjoing this one:)

posted by Karen's Blog @ 10:51 pm  
9 Comments:
  • At 11:07 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Pretty! That's the motif that we have to add our initials to. Do you like the VC silks? I love them!!

     
  • At 4:37 am, Blogger Michelle said…

    Beautiful start! The colors are amazing!

     
  • At 8:48 am, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Great start on the new project! Have fun SALing with Carol.

     
  • At 11:10 am, Blogger Nia said…

    Pretty!

    Nice to see a blog from you :) I look forward to your progress.

    Did Bren finish Desert Star yet? I am hoping to complete this one today!

     
  • At 8:41 am, Blogger Marita said…

    Pretty. Great progress so far.

     
  • At 2:19 am, Blogger Hazel said…

    I like this design. I think Amaps are lovely designs. xx

     
  • At 9:33 am, Blogger samplerknn said…

    This is a great start! WHat colors are you using. VC silks are the best. This is still in my stash. I will be glad to see it change over time!

     
  • At 2:25 am, Blogger Dani - tkdchick said…

    Karen, that's a great start!

     
  • At 7:29 pm, Blogger Solstitches said…

    It's a beautiful chart and you're off to a good start - enjoy your SAL.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com