Friday, March 23, 2007
Stargazer
Well, is one day I am pleased to see the end of a day. We had a bus tour of 35 ladies in the shop today. Thank heavens Bren was there to help me as it was pandemonium. Lovely ladies though:)

I am really tired but did get some beading done on Stargazer. I hope to have her finished soon.


Tommorrow we have to vote in the State elections. Bren and I are headed down to Sydney for a couple of hours so we will vote early and get it out of the way.

Well I'm off to bed now as I am really wiped out.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 9:22 pm  
9 Comments:
  • At 10:40 pm, Blogger Nia said…

    d'oh I forgot to have a look at her in person while I was there - silly me! She looks lovely!

     
  • At 4:29 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Ohhhhh, she is so close now! I hope it won't be long now before we see the finish! I just got back from my big shopping day and have seven packets of wee dragonflies for you - several different brands and all look the same except some have a different sheen - odd, huh? Six packs of 30, plus one pack (identical to what I sent already) of 18.. think you will be set for a while now? LOL

     
  • At 4:47 am, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    Wow, she is gorgeous!!

     
  • At 5:22 am, Blogger Hazel said…

    Wow very pretty lady! If I ever go back to work I'd love your job lol!

     
  • At 7:39 am, Blogger Kerry said…

    Stargazer is looking really, really beautiful. I can't wait to see her finished.

     
  • At 8:25 am, Blogger Judith said…

    She is going to be beautifull. Hope to see her finished too.

     
  • At 8:45 am, Blogger cathymk said…

    Blimey, that does sound like a busy day!!

    Stargazer is looking just gorgeous!

     
  • At 1:58 pm, Blogger Jenn said…

    Very Pretty! I can't wait to see her finished.

     
  • At 9:30 am, Blogger vee said…

    What a beautiful piece! Seeing the photo has reminded me to get off the computer and get stitching at some of my projects!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com