Monday, March 26, 2007
Worked on Eliza Sloan

Well, Daylight Savings are over for another year:( So now the days start getting shorter as we head towards Winter.

We had a busy weekend with the State elections being on Saturday. Bren and I voted early as we had to go down to Sydney before opening the shop at Midday. Then on Sunday I had a lazy day at home as Bren had to go back down to Sydney to attend a jewellery class with a visiting US teacher. He had a great day. I had planned to have a day of stitching but instead I laid in front of the TV and watched old Hitchcock movies on Fox Classics and slept most of the day. I guess I must have needed the rest:)

Tonight I gave the beading on Stargazer a rest and did some stitching on Eliza Sloan. This is not a great photo, sorry.

I am getting more sign ups for the Secret Sister club. I will put the Blog site up in the next few days:) Don't forget, if you would like to participate, drop me an email on karen@dragonflydreams.com.au
posted by Karen's Blog @ 10:40 pm  
10 Comments:
  • At 11:10 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Yep, you must have needed the rest. Hitchcock movies are so fantastic too! I love Eliza Sloan, though now I must go look up what it is - the colors are great!

     
  • At 12:27 am, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    Oh, that is so pretty! I didn't know that design. Very cute! :)

     
  • At 12:42 am, Blogger Lana said…

    Great progress on Eliza Sloan! Looks wonderful!
    ~Lana~

     
  • At 9:42 am, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Wow, that is such a pretty piece. I don't think I have ever seen it either. This is why I love reading blogs...seeing tons of gorgeous new things:)

     
  • At 4:51 pm, Blogger Rowyn said…

    Eliza Sloan is looking beautiful.

     
  • At 9:56 pm, Blogger Wendy said…

    That's a new design to me too! Very pretty!!

     
  • At 1:34 am, Blogger Hazel said…

    I love that Eliza Sloan one! I would be interested in the secret sister thing but I don't think I could manage a gift a month for 6 months although I will definately check out the site when you set it up.
    x

     
  • At 2:47 pm, Blogger samplerknn said…

    I just bought Eliza off of Ebay. Yours looks wonderful!I have too many WIPs to start her now. I won't allow myself to start until I have two finishes. 1 start for every 2 finishes...sounds like a plan...can I do it?
    Let us continue to see your progress...
    Karen
    samplerknn.wordpress.com

     
  • At 7:05 am, Blogger Michelle said…

    Eliza is beautiful! Congrats on the progress.

     
  • At 2:22 pm, Blogger Deb said…

    Eliza Sloan is new to me...but it's darling. I have to go find it, too! Are you still signing up Secret Sisters? My email is: interiorsbydeb2@aol.com if so!
    Deb in FL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com